Monday, May 28, 2007

Chaos or Ordain?

A while, a minute, a second. A spark, a smile, a wink. All that passeth between two people, two individuals. Love, hate and confusion.

What a world we all live in! Strewn with emotions, materialism, philosophy, art, politics…the list moves on and on into infinity. Into that tunnel whose end no one has even seen. Into that hole which opens not at one end. And still we tread miles walking the journey of life. We smile, we cry, we laugh but carry on we will. What leads us through this journey? Is it the hope of seeing light in the end? Or is it plain helplessness?

Why should one go through experiences that would distort the meanings of the words he knew from childhood? What is so important about character building that one should put in so much to gain it? Whose world is this? Who owns me? As I see my arms lift in a wave of goodbye to my loved one, I wonder who it is who pulled the string for me to do so?

2 Comments:

Blogger Purple Lilac said...

do i know you?

10:19 PM  
Blogger Noel Manoj said...

Good stuff mate!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home