Friday, September 29, 2006

Thank YOU

Some names may find you staring at them on my blog. Some just do not. They are not on my blog. This is to say to all those who think I care for them, who believe I trust them, who understand that my world is not the same without them –

Thank you – For the Lord for making them and dropping them where I got dropped.

Thank you – For Me for finding them.

Thank you – For you guys for being there.

Thank you – For the Lord again for having the sense to make you guys humans and not animals. I would not have really been friends with you then.

Thank you – For time and circumstances to put us in similar situations for considerable periods of time until we got to know one another well.

If I have not written about you it is only because I have not been able to word what we share as well as it ought to be.

4 Comments:

Blogger mouleesha said...

i think you have thanked me...
an optimist right... i am...
thank you..

happy blogging...

9:42 PM  
Blogger Sravi said...

"If I have not written about you it is only because I have not been able to word what we share as well as it ought to be"

Is this meant for me???
Sravi

12:19 AM  
Blogger Twelve years and eleven said...

My belief in the strength of words has been re-enforced by this distant though accurate communicative effect that one particular sentence has had.
Yes, Sravi, it is just for you.

3:35 AM  
Blogger The Sullen Comic said...

Well well well!! Mrao...

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home