Friday, September 29, 2006

A Little About Me

In the Mornings - There is no question about any noise emanating from anywhere within a radius of 2 kilo meters. I CANNOT STAND ANY NOISE BEFORE 6 IN THE MORNING. If the world is shaking itself like a teenager gone crazy the person in front of me who has just realized that the house is going to crash has to use his theatrical skills alone to guide me out.

In the nights - There is no question about any noise emanating from anywhere within a radius of 2.5 kilo meters. I CANNOT STAND ANY NOISE AFTER 10 IN THE EVENING. Here even actions do not help. I hate people who make their presence felt after the above mentioned time.

I CANNOT get up to loud NOISE, bright LIGHT or ANY KIND of SMELL. The morning is supposed to be as plain as plain mornings can get. Alarms are okay but I spend a week or two in setting the pitch, the volume and the tone right.

DD NEWS IS A MUST. A day is not complete without watching DD News.

THE SUN MUST NOT BE UP BEFORE I DO. This was partly covered when I said I cannot get up to bright light.

Food must not get close to any kind of cloth. This includes curtains, bedspreads, jeans, ragsā€¦

I CANNOT stand any talk about ANIMALS while I am eating. I DO NOT WATCH ANY OF THE ANIMAL CHANNELS.

If you have started to think that I am a not-so-normal guy the likes of whom you would rather not bump into on your way to the park for a morning jog, stall. There is more to me than what I have just said. More of it to come in some time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home